Social Media Assistant
Rug & Kilim - Long Island City, NY
For more Career enquiries email email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Our team is seeking an ambitious, creative Social Media Assistant to manage our various platforms and grow our online presence in a meaningful way. The assistant will be directly in charge of content and strategy for our Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, with potential to expand to other relevant platforms relevant to our high-end luxury atelier and e-commerce strategy.
Ideal candidates will be interested in high-end home furnishings and current trends in this industry. Furthermore the ideal candidate will possess a fantastic command of language, awareness of periods and types, an interest in art and history, and a drive to learn about the most successful American companies in home furnishings.
- Work directly with our graphic designers and copywriters on content
- Generate regular, improved content on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Track and relay progress in data-driven reports to management
Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Background in home furnishings a plus