Sales Specialist – Chicago
Job type: Full-Time, Remote
Our atelier team is eager to welcome new members of our sales team at the most exciting time in our company’s history. As one of our account managers in the Chicago region, you will have access to the most prominent designers, architects, and luxury home specialists seeking high-end rugs for their projects. Our NYC showroom is expansive, and our team is made of smart, capable professionals with a great energy—eager to teach you our craft and assist you daily in a remote capacity.
- Becoming familiar with our new and existing collections and samples
- Taking on existing accounts and servicing them professionally
- Bringing in new accounts through any traditional and creative new methods
- Working with other sales specialists, and our Principal, on collaborative projects
- Putting together presentations, sending samples, sharing exciting new stock, and similar means of outreach to new and existing prospects
Experience and Skills
- Promptness, time management, and organization
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Passion for learning our craft and working with people
- Handling multiple tasks at once and keeping track of custom projects
- Showing initiative and asking thoughtful questions
- Always being kind and respectful as you represent our team
- Familiarity with basic systems like Mac OS and Google Suite, and a willingness to learn new systems as we grow
Ideal candidates will have 2-4 years of experience in a similar role and industry, or proven sales experience. Candidates with a book of business or existing clients in the trade are welcomed, but not required. Candidates with the same or similar contacts in the Chicago region are extremely desirable.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you want to join our team, please apply here or send an email with your resume and contact information to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!